What is the world coming to?


Everytime i see or hear something about this crazy lady i get so mad ! Have octuplets, thats fine, you can't help that but why would you do that when you have six other children!!!!! Not only that, but they have developmental disabilities AND you live with your mom? Like seriously? I feel like it's a lose/lose situation. I don't want companies to support her because she got herself into this mess so she needs to live with her stupid decisions, but on the flip side if she doesn't get support then her children aren't going to get the care that they need. But if she can do it, then much respect. I loose my mind with my six month old cousin, so i can't imagine being a single mom with 14 KIDS !!!!!! all under age 8, that's whole class right there . smh .

No comments:

Post a Comment